Sunday 2 May 2010

responce to Craig's teenage pregnancy http://beingbad123.blogspot.com/2010/04/teenage-parents.html?showComment=1272826794730_AIe9_BHPar7LEeY5SCVeTB-lH

yazoo said...
I totally agree with what you said about many teenager becoming parents and the reasons behind many don't use protection. Let’s face it if the government are going to keep helping towards teenage pregnancies and giving them money and grants for having a child for prams and clothes etc. Then why should they try to get a job or go down the education route when help and money is given to them on a plate. When I left school many of my friends I knew had baby’s and are now haven’t got a job and live in a council house on people taxes. I think it’s just unfair really when many other teenagers try to get on in the right way and don’t succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment