Sunday 25 April 2010

Masturbation there nothing wrong with DIY


People masturbate to make themselves feel good everyone does it even the one’s who say they don’t! That’s what I think anyway it harmless and very common so there is nothing wrong in it! And it’s better than going out sleeping with every Tom, Dick, or Harry and getting pregnant or STD’s there no risk of that at all it just you and you can trust yourself! Or even if you’re in a relationship there still nothing wrong with a little DIY (do it yourself). Statistics state that 90% of us do because it’s natural and would be weird if we didn’t. It is however private and a persons personal sexual antics in the bedroom alone!(well most do I surmise).

Different genders have different views, men openly mess around and talk a lot about it but from my experience us girls do talk about it sometimes and my friends including me do have a laugh about it but nothing serious .But in the most detail was after I had this lesson and me and my friend who I live with was telling the others in are flat about the lecture! It is however a private topic and I or my friends I don’t think would want to know each others details and could be very embarrassing.
Different names are used for men and women when it comes to masturbation.
Flick the bean, man in the boat, frigg, finger all a much softer image than how a mans is portrayed. The names referred to a woman masturbating are less aggressive and more playful .Men’s masturbation terms wank, jerk off, jack off, spank the monkey, choke the chicken, beat off , are all more macho and always signifying violence or have a comicical theme which its characteristics are being a joke and funny, may make men more open to having a laugh and talking about masturbation.

In past times Masturbation was seen as wrong a example in western 19th century. They widely held, masturbation was horrific and dangerous. It was true fact and shouldn’t be practised .Even physical force was undergone to stop masturbation It troubles the body and mind. Masturbation was said to cause physical and mental deterioration, like disabilities, deformities of it falling off or going blind and more severe insanity and death. However it was quick to die out! as you can see no one in are society is afraid to masturbate because people say in bad this view is no longer widely held.

My last thought on it is with society changing all the time and people becoming more and more open to things will masturbation become more talked about will it eventually be used in the media as well like in films more and television. I can t see why not!!! THERES NOTHING WROUNG WITH MASTERBATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment